Sunday 7 June 2015

Seoul Trip- Day 2

Day 2

Took the free shuttle service from Hotel Sky Incheon to the Incheon Airport at 9am! Procceded to get the tickets at airport (10,000won per passenger) to board bus 6015. The bus took roughly 1 hour 15min to get to Hotel PJ, the hotel which I stayed for the subsequent 6 nights.Since we could only check in at 2pm, we decided to go shopping at Myeongdong after leaving the luggages at the concierge. It was just a stop away from Chungmuro station (near to hotel PJ).

Settled lunch at this restaurant:

Settled for buckwheat noodles with beef!


After lunch, I went to get some K-pop CDs and yeah just shopped like mad^^
The street of Myeongdong

We went back to the hotel to rest since I shopped till I could not carry anymore plastic bags haha. After that, we took the free shuttle bus service at the hotel lobby. Off we go to Lotte departmental store! There was a crazy crowd at duty free level especially at the 3CE counter. OMG. HAHA. Well it is expected. Anyway I'm glad that I know how to speak Chinese. Many of their sales(persons) are chinese or taiwanese.


My dinner at Lotte Departmental Store food court: Beef Bibimbap!


 Ending off this post with a picture of my bracelet, flowers and (my hand ofc)

Sorry for this short post, I was so busy shopping that I did not take many pictures!

 p/s I wont be featuring any haul posts regarding my beauty-related purchases since I think it's unnecessary and will only do so when I review them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment