Friday 11 March 2016


Hey there! It's been some time since I've wrote a post. Soooo... here I am, blogging 2 days before my 20th birthday! Basically, this week has been a hectic one for me. I had to do lots of catch-up of lectures, submission of assignments as well as group presentations. I finally took a break today with my best friend from JC, and she's May! We had a girls' day out, eating good food, shopping, and enjoying each other's company. I'm so thankful for having her in my life. Since there's school for both of us on my birthday, we decided to celebrate it in advance. She never fails to surprise me with her gifts. Oh man, even though she's not the (most talented and artsy person I know), she still makes the effort to hand-make my present. Really appreciate that hehe. Anyway, yay to more clothes in my wardrobe! Here's a short haul of what I've got, with some from May.


   Temt Blue Top- 14.95 SGD


     Temt Printed Top with Lace details- 14.95 SGD

Both of us finally ventured into City Plaza to look for a shop - Refash. May needed to collect the apparels from the physical shop and I needed more clothes so WHY NOT? I saw the article by thesmartlocal and have been wanting to explore the mall since forever! There wasn't much to buy from the mall, except from the shop we wanted to visit!


Got this flower printed shorts for 8 SGD


Graphite Printed Skort costs me 12 SGD


This Blue Flair Shorts was sold for 15 SGD

Overall, the loots I got were reasonably priced, given their condition and the thickness of the material! I will definitely look out for more clothes from this shop haha. Till next time, take care readers! Love, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment