1) I passed lifesaving 123 test! (I really enjoyed my time in my new CCA)
2) I'm still playing for a floorball club
3) I ate... and ate and ate and ate while studying
4) I went to USS Halloween Horror Night for the first time in my life!!!
5) One of my presentations for a module called GER1000 was rather epic (I shall elaborate in the mod review)
6) Weekly/fortnightly lunch session with my GER1K group members (Awesome bunch)
7) Went far out in the sea during my lifesaving beach intro and did paddling/swim
8) Getting my dad to print my notes (I'm really thankful for that because I #cansavemorepocketmoney )
9) Fun chilling sessions with my best archi buddy. It's so amazing how we met each other in Milica's art class late last year, and are faculty-mates now. Love you SX
10) Study sessions with lifesaving friends esp sarah and my real estate xiaojie flory (I broke my own record of studying outside for 10 hours in the medicine building. I was there for 12h & that's an amazing feat for someone like me haha)
Ok I should stop here!
Till next time