Tuesday 9 June 2015

REVIEW: 3ce pink rumour lip colour





General Information:

Product name: 3CE Pink rumour lip colour in  Cheeky Cheeky Spotted
Amount of product:  3.5g
Price: 17,900 (In Korea)

Packaging: ****/ ★★★★★

Super cute baby pink colour. I’m not so sure about the crazy font though. I like fonts that are subtle and not IN YOUR FACE but I guess the product has more personality with this font. 

Quality: ****/ ★★★★★

Texture: It’s super matte, so it does not glide easily on the lips. Dabbing the lipstick on the lips is the fastest and easiest way to get the colour to show. Be sure to moisturise before putting this on!
Pigmentation: Bold. Stands out on my lips
Colour: Suitable for warm skin tones, brightens complexion
Longevity: Great lasting power, 5-6 hours without eating oily food. Still needs touch-up after eating an oily meal.

4 comments:

  1. These lipsticks look so good, love the color of the cheeky cheeky one!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Love the bold-ness of it! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. OMG Love the color.. I never try 3CE product before.. really want to try it but a little bit expensive..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky cheeky is so pretty!!! I would love to buy it, but I'm so broken ._. Btw I followed you on bloglovin c:
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete